The term “Gyaan Vatika” or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to “www.gyaanvatika.com”. Whereas The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of the website.
(1) These terms and conditions of use are subject to change at any time and without any prior notice. www.gyaanvatika.com reserve the right to the same at any moment.
(2) All content provided on this website is for informational purposes only. It is subject to change without notice. The owner of this website makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site. The owner will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.
(3) This website contains material which is created, modified, owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
(4) It is forbidden the reproduction, distribution or modification of the contents of the website unless there is an authorization from its legal owners or it is legally allowed. Furthermore, it is forbidden the violation of www.gyaanvatika.com’s rights or its legal owners’ rights, and the use of the website for commercial or advertising purposes different from the ones strictly permitted.
(5) All the trademarks, commercial names or any other distinctive signs that appear in the website are owned by Gyaan Vatika or others that, in their case, have authorized Gyaan Vatika their inclusion in the website. All the rights of intellectual property of this website are legally reserved, and the use of the website by an User does not imply the granting of any license of use or right on any material that is owned by Gyaan Vatika.
(6) The reproduction or use of the trademarks, commercial names or any other distinctive signs, including the website, of Gyaan Vatika, is prohibited and it will be prosecuted, according to the applicable national and international legislation.
(7) All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website. Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
(8) Some links on the pages of www.gyaanvatika.com may earn us revenue if clicked, or if products are purchased following the clicking of links.
(9) Neither we nor any third parties linked with us provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
(10) Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
(11) Results of using any content of this website may vary. We cannot guarantee any increase in income from studying this website’s content. Success is down to the individual and how they implement the resources. We accept no responsibility or liability for financial gains or losses or any resulting legal action or other actions that may occur as a result of using the information on www.gyaanvatika.com
(12) From time to time this website may also include/exclude links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).